Thunder Bay’s very first Depave Paradise event, organized by Ecosuperior, took place on May 25, 2019! 100 square meters of pavement have been removed and will be replaced by a beautiful rain garden.
- Depave Paradise concludes 2022 activities with a record 15 sites depaved!
- Depave Paradise site in Saint John gets recognized as a vital pollinator habitat by the David Suzuki Foundation
- GCC Celebrates 10 Years of Depave Paradise
- GreenUp Depaves at a Harbour Front!
- Pandemic Highlights the Need for More Equitable Community Green Spaces!